About Me

My photo
As a spiritualistic guy I took a fascinating interest into lucid dreaming when I was 10. Research and practice communicating with Spirits when I was 11. And took a vague interest into prophecies around 14.When signs and/or gifts have been giving to you, what should you do with them? Share them with the world and beware of criticism? Or keep them to yourself and know that you could have warned or improved the world you exist in. It's time to choose.

Homepage

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Recent Dreams...

Within the past 2weeks I've had 4 dreams about the end of the world. I find it to be kinda a bit weired considering everywhere I turn I hear something on tv, or see something on the web talking about Armageddon/End of the World/Conspiracy theories. I don't know whether it's coincidence, or just simply plain luck/chance.
I'll post the recent dream I had yesterday.

Dream:

I was in the back of a vehicle with some friends just driving about when the Earth felt as if it had been knocked off its stabled orbit. I had to hold on to the back of the truck tight, because the feeling was that of a ant on a round ball thats free falling from a 10story building. After the free fall feeling ended we noticed what appeared to be a swarm of locust that were just covering people up. We tried to out run the swarm but didn't get to far as I leaped out of the vehicle I notice the ground was breaking apart. Down the narrow street I could see magma coming out of the ground, the lava raised up from the ground as I tried to climb to higher ground. By the time I made it to the higher ground by looking all around me I could see that already a great vast amount of people had already died from just these events alone. After making it to the highest point I could be from being touched by the lava and avoid its heat I woke up from the dream.

Weird dream, but it's just the fact of having 4 cataclysmic scenario dreams within a 2week period, and seeing a increase of "Prepare for something big" warnings so sayers are spreading out.

No comments:

Post a Comment