About Me

My photo
As a spiritualistic guy I took a fascinating interest into lucid dreaming when I was 10. Research and practice communicating with Spirits when I was 11. And took a vague interest into prophecies around 14.When signs and/or gifts have been giving to you, what should you do with them? Share them with the world and beware of criticism? Or keep them to yourself and know that you could have warned or improved the world you exist in. It's time to choose.

Homepage

Monday, February 2, 2009

Approaching the big 2012

With many skeptical about this trendy date there is at least a few things we do know for certain.
In that year we will have a Galatic Alignment, where our sun will be located at the very center of the galaxy. What effects might that have on our planet one might ask? Who knows, do I, no/maybe.
We have to be alerted though that approaching this year we do have increasing sea level rises, volcanic activity, earthquakes, more powerful hurricanes.
Not to say anything will happen in that year, but I'd love to be prepared for a possible cataclysmic event in which if such does happen. Here's a site I stumbled across while browsing.
http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/#/news

Ty all and be safe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment