About Me

My photo
As a spiritualistic guy I took a fascinating interest into lucid dreaming when I was 10. Research and practice communicating with Spirits when I was 11. And took a vague interest into prophecies around 14.When signs and/or gifts have been giving to you, what should you do with them? Share them with the world and beware of criticism? Or keep them to yourself and know that you could have warned or improved the world you exist in. It's time to choose.

Homepage

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Vision 2

I've returned to add the next vision/dream given to me.

The world came under attack by alien beings from another planet.
The army tried to evacuate all the civilians into these armored trucks.
I'd turned down the offer and decided to stay and fend for myself.
The aliens were an extremely aggressive type of being, as if they were under some
sort of rage and bloodthirst.
I had taken myself and a small group of friends and found temporary safety in a subcluded area
that had a safe house inside of it.

Vision/Dream Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment