About Me

My photo
As a spiritualistic guy I took a fascinating interest into lucid dreaming when I was 10. Research and practice communicating with Spirits when I was 11. And took a vague interest into prophecies around 14.When signs and/or gifts have been giving to you, what should you do with them? Share them with the world and beware of criticism? Or keep them to yourself and know that you could have warned or improved the world you exist in. It's time to choose.

Homepage

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Prophecy Giving from Above: Vision 1

After doing being able to communicate off and on with spirits I decided to take it up a notch into asking for Visions into the future of well 2012.
NOT to say any of these are true and or Will happen, but not to also through them off into Fiction.
I asked the Goddess Isis for a vision into the future and was given 3 Visions.
Heres Vision 1.

I looked around to find myself floating in space, lingering there confused as of to what was going on. Nearby me I notice a broken tail piece off of a destroyed space shuttle.
On the side of the tail of the space shuttle I was holding onto, the name Atlantis was on the side.
I look around and notice that there was no sun, I turned to look for earth and seen it crumbling breaking into many pieces. I then realized that the pieces of earth and I were being sucked into a black-hole. Upon exiting the black-hole I realized the broken debris of the space shuttle I was holding onto looked brand new as if It was just made or polished. Then I saw 2 planets, very beautiful and clean from the distance, one a tad bigger than the other I guess signifying that the smaller one was the moon of the other planet. I landed on the bigger planet and upon landing I was greeted by Isis and Osiris. I took a look around and everything around looked Egyptian like, I saw a Tablet that had writing on It i couldn't understand, but at the bottom of the tablet I made out the name Enoch.


There was a little bit more to the dream/vision but that there is the main jest of what I was given into my first vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment