About Me

My photo
As a spiritualistic guy I took a fascinating interest into lucid dreaming when I was 10. Research and practice communicating with Spirits when I was 11. And took a vague interest into prophecies around 14.When signs and/or gifts have been giving to you, what should you do with them? Share them with the world and beware of criticism? Or keep them to yourself and know that you could have warned or improved the world you exist in. It's time to choose.

Homepage

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Before we Begin You have to understand Me

I took a interest the paranormal when I was 8 due to seeing my first spirit.
When I was 8 I was visited by Jesus, he came to me holding two stone tablets.
As a kid I was scared because I didn't know how to react so I let out a cry and he vanished.
Since that day I took a interest into "ghost".
I studied and took up some forms of "witchcraft" into learning how to speak/communicate with spirits.
Further into my life I've been visited by many spirits, and have from what I "believe" communicated with Gods such as Isis.
I believe in both Good and Evil but yet belong to neither, because in the end, I believe neither Good is always right, and not Evil is always wrong.
Ex. Enki and Enlil

No comments:

Post a Comment