About Me

My photo
As a spiritualistic guy I took a fascinating interest into lucid dreaming when I was 10. Research and practice communicating with Spirits when I was 11. And took a vague interest into prophecies around 14.When signs and/or gifts have been giving to you, what should you do with them? Share them with the world and beware of criticism? Or keep them to yourself and know that you could have warned or improved the world you exist in. It's time to choose.

Homepage

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ghost Hiding in my Blanket -_-

One night I was noticing something was disturbing me while I was sleeping causing me to awaken. I thought It was my cat but I had to be sure.
So I set up my webcam to record me sleeping one night and caught some unusual being/spirit that was underneath my cover. I thought it might have been my cat, but my cat was sleeping near my head.

This video has been increased in brightness and Slowdowned x3 for all to notice that It could not have been me whom inflicted the caused reaction.

2 comments:

  1. Heh, you should have seen the Still Images I took of every frame. The picture I got from it looked like a Faun.

    ReplyDelete